instagram

Friday, September 19, 2014

Kettle Corn Coffee? Maple Bacon Frosting? America's Flavor Explosion Continues

Interesting food

I love weird flavors more than most. This is the most wonderful time of the year in Flavorville, as pumpkin, apple and all sorts of spice-flavored versions of popular products hit the shelves. But nonetheless... I will *not* be trying Kettle Corn Ground Coffee, as spotted at Target. Nope.

Interesting food

This is similarly going too far. Maple Bacon frosting. I applaud the effort. But no.

Interesting food

I'm with you here. Pumpkin Spice M&Ms are pretty great. And I can appreciate Candy Corn M&Ms too.

Interesting food

I would indeed like to learn more about Cookie Dough Oreos.

Interesting food

Bought a large box of Pumpkin Pop Tarts. Ate 'em. (Kids ate most of 'em.) I approve.

Interesting food

Again with the frosting? Sorry Betty Crocker, "Candy Corn" frosting just sounds like too much.

Interesting food

I wish "Caramel Apple Oreos" were available in trial size packages. I'm curious... but am not about to be stuck with an entire bag of inedible cookies.

1 comment:

Ronisha said...

I'm not very adventurous when it comes to the absurd artificial flavors of everything under the sun. However, the Kettle Corn Coffee is delicious; i highly recommend it.