instagram

Friday, March 27, 2015

Scenes from a Valley Cic-LA-Via

CicLAvia

Back in November The Great Los Angeles Walk took on the Valley, walking Ventura east from Topanga Canyon all the way up Lankershim to North Hollywood. On Sunday, Cic-LA-via followed the tail end of that course, picking up from Coldwater Canyon. I brought along the Blogger Kid, and together we biked the entire route, 6 miles each way. As usual, it was a blast, and we had a chance to revisit some of the things we spied on foot back on the Walk. Some pics from the day:


CicLAvia
The Cic-LA-via bus

CicLAvia
A brass band joins in

CicLAvia
Even E.T. and Elliott joined in!

CicLAvia
Free books from the LA Public Library on this book bike (bookcycle?).

CicLAvia
The Blogger Kid and I discussed the merits of this NoHo sign. I still find it gaudy, but he points out it's at least not boring.

CicLAvia
No cars were being washed on Sunday!

1 comment:

WALT! said...

HA! I didn't think you went. You'll be glad to know I wore my red GLAW Ventura Blvd shirt. Thanks for setting the trend back in November.